CREAMS British Luxury
CREAMS Production LTD
125 St Johns Road
Tel: 02037 715 040
Company Number 8702482
VAT Registration Number
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that these Terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. For more information on your statutory rights, contact your local Trading Standards Office or Citizens Advice Bureau or the equivalent in your country.
- You agree that the information you provide when you register on the site is true, correct and not false. You will notify our customer service team of any changes to that information.
- We make all our cupcakes, macarons, cakes and chocolates by hand, so at busy times of the year we sometimes run out. We do all we can to make sure you are not disappointed, but we have to say that everything on our website is offered for sale subject to availability. If we can’t supply what you want, we promise to let you know as soon as we can.
- If for some reason we have to change the recipe or the shape and design of a product, we will contact you to offer you a suitable replacement item that would be of similar or even better quality at the same price. At this point you would of course be free to cancel your order. If you are not happy with the replacement item when it arrives, you can return it for a full refund in accordance with our returns policy.
- Our website service permits you to purchase our Products from this Site. These purchases can be made and are permitted strictly pursuant to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Your order establishes an agreement to us to buy a Product. After placing an order, you will receive an email from us. This email is an Order Confirmation to notify you of the fact we have received and accepted your order.
- If you notice an error in the Order Confirmation you must notify us by telephone (01484 306 833) the same day or before the order has been shipped. Or if for collection it must be before 12:00 noon the day prior for collection.
- If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, you must notify us the same day as order is placed. Or for collection the following day at the latest after the order is placed.
- If you wish to add to or change your order, or change the date or time of delivery or collection of your order, then we will accommodate you at our own discretion. But it most be done before the order has been shipped or made.
- Your purchase order cannot be accepted until payment in full for the Products ordered has been received by us at which time a legally binding agreement on the terms set out herein will become effective.
- The price to be paid by you for any Products will be as quoted on our Site except in cases of obvious error. We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an invoice, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as an incorrect pricing.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you an invoice.
- Our prices include VAT where appropriate. We try to ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, but we’re only human and sometimes an error escapes our scrutiny. If this happens we will supply your goods at the lower price, unless it’s a significant mistake, in which case we’ll contact you first to explain and give you the option to cancel your order.
- Payment for all Products must be by credit or debit card and those accepted by us are those listed on our website on the date when your order is placed. We will send you an invoice upon receipt of payment.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses or for any reason does not, authorise payment to us, whether in advance of or subsequent to a payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of the Products ordered.
- The Products ordered by you can only be delivered to the delivery address provided by you to us, or collected by you from one of our shops designated by you, within a given time slot.
- If for any reason you find yourself unable to collect your order from the designated shop within the given time slot, we will retain your ordered Products for collection by you for 24 hours.
- If for any reason no one is present to receive delivery of the Products at the delivery address you have provided to us we will take the Products back and retain the same for 24 hours during which time you may telephone our Telesales team on 01484 306833.
- In order for us to hand over the ordered Products upon collection or delivery, the recipient must provide to us the valid Order Confirmation number and must also sign that the Products are in good condition and that the complete order has been delivered. Thereafter, we will no longer be responsible for actual delivery of the Products to you.
- We are unable to guarantee delivery dates for delivery company services. If your package is being delivered via First Class or Airmail then we aim to dispatch during the week. We are unable to guarantee delivery dates as these delivery methods are not time guaranteed services.
- We will attempt delivery to an address and postcode as you enter it and cannot accept liability for late or failed delivery due to an incorrect address. If you are unsure of an address or postcode please check it using the postcode finder or call our Customer Services Team for assistance.
- From time to time we may have to change these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Please note that all photos are representative. Monitor colours vary and can lead to differences in colours from those on screen to those of our products, we have tried to replicate the colours as accurately as possible. All our cakes are hand made and therefore decorations and finish will vary.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property content on the Site including, without limitation trademarks, button icons, logos, graphics and images is owned by CREAMS and is protected by International Copyright laws. Your use of them is governed by this Agreement, certain end-user licence agreements, and applicable law.
The “CREAMS” trade mark as well as all trade marks, whether they are figurative or not, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, brand names, business names, illustrations, images, logos which appear on the Products, Web Stores, accessories or packaging, whether registered or not are and remain the exclusive property of Creams and/or its licensors and are protected by applicable trade mark laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
Macarons: Keep refrigerated from day of purchase. Take out 30 minutes and leave at room temperature before consumption Will keep over 7 days refrigerated in an air tight container. Can be frozen for over 3 months.
Cakes: Refrigerate only if storing more than 24 hours. Keep in air tight sealed box. Take out of the fridge 30 minutes before consumption for the optimum flavour.
Cupcakes: Do not refrigerate, will last over 3 days from time of purchase.
All products are suitable for vegetarians. We do not use animal fats or gelatine. We do not use animal-derived food colours.
Although some products do not contain nuts, they are prepared in a kitchen that does handle nuts. Our products contain gluten unless stated otherwise. Please contact us for special dietary requirements and we will do our utmost to be of service. All of our items contain eggs. Most of our products are not suitable for vegans
None of our products contain alcohol.
We are extremely meticulous and take very detailed care during the baking and cooking process. However at times piece of egg shell, fruit skin or stone or other ingredients we use can find its way into our cakes.
Please contact us on 02037 715 040 or email CREAMS (email@example.com) for any further assistance. We are more than happy to help.
Macarons and our other delights don’t like being kept waiting or spending too much time in courier distribution centres! Therefore we do nott routinely dispatch orders on a Friday, Saturday or Sunday. If it’s particularly important or urgent, we can arrange a Saturday delivery. Please call us to arrange Saturday deliveries.
Accepted payment methods
Through our website we currently accept the following payment methods:
We will only make a refund to the original credit card or debit card account used by you to make the online purchase. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
We do not return products if you do not like the taste, as taste is a personal matter and subjective.
All our parcels are carefully packed by hand and we go to great lengths to ensure they arrive in pristine condition. But if your order is damaged in transit, we’ll collect it and replace it in accordance with our returns policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our Site and also to ensure that the colours on screen are as close as possible to the colours of the actual product. However, the colour of the actual product you see on your screen will depend on your monitor, your screen settings and resolution. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery and we cannot accept the return of any product because it does not match the colour you were expecting from viewing your screen display.
To arrange collection, please contact us giving the reason for the return. Any damaged goods would be collected (usually by courier) at our expense and at your convenience. If you’re returning an order because you are not satisfied, please tell us why and send it back to us in its original packaging. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are returning an item, whether it’s because of an error on our part, damage, or you’re simply not completely satisfied, we’ll refund all delivery charges incurred by you (both for the initial delivery and the cost of returning it.) Please note that we wouldn’t refund delivery costs in all other circumstances where we’re not at fault.
If you’re returning items because of damage, an error on our part, or you’re not satisfied with the quality, in addition to a full refund, we will reimburse you for the cost of sending the items back. For your protection, we ask that you use a Recorded Delivery service when returning items, because proof of posting is not proof of receipt. Please note, in all other circumstances you would be responsible for the costs of returning items and the original postage and packing paid would not be refunded. We can arrange for collection at your expense if you cannot return them yourself but this would prove more expensive.
If you wish to cancel orders for any non-food and beverage items, please let us know in writing, giving the reason for the return as ‘Contract Cancellation’. When you send the item back, please package it securely. Also, please ensure you post it with enough time for us to receive it within seven working days of the date it was delivered to you. We will not accept the return of any Products which have been purchased from any outlet other than this online Site.
The provisions of this clause do not affect your statutory rights.
1 Derwent Drive